Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts for Paper Presentation
• Title of proposed paper.
• Name(s) of speaker(s).
• Official Title of speaker (s) or Professional role
• Speaker's institutional affiliation, if any.
• Speaker(s) e-mail address, telephone/fax numbers.
• Abstract of the proposed paper (about 500 words); and a
• Short professional profile of speaker (s) - about five(5) lines each.
Once an abstract is accepted the following apply to the full papers. Papers should be between 3-20 pages long, in a Word file, Times New Roman, 12 point typeface including an abstract derived from the content of the paper and clear recommendations. 15 minutes will be allowed for Oral presentation of the paper and 10 minutes for discussion.